Monday, January 24, 2011

Get to the point...

Sometimes I get in trouble for the things that just slip out of my mouth. Its like God made me without a filter. Exactly what I am thinking in that moment in time, just slips into the air. With no admonition, I don't have any time to do anything about it. All I can do is sit there and hope it falls with cushion before the burn arrives. So in advance, I am sorry for the frankness, obscenities and discourtesies that may offend you. But, in all honesty, if you didn't want the truth, you shouldn't have asked. 

My mom loves and hates to go shopping with me for this exact reason. I refuse to let her out of the store with something that looks ill. Boys, for all the time you spend waiting for women in the dressing room while shopping. IT IS NOT OUR FAULT. Have you seen some of the clothing advertised these days? None of the seams are big enough to come up over my chest. And sometimes, they forget the seams altogether. Needless to say, my mom and I, have a hard time finding things that fit. Sometimes I hurt her feelings with the things that pop out of my mouth, but we always leave finding something that looks gorgeous on. I speak the truth and sometimes it hurts. I've been trying to watch what I say before it comes out lately.

Some of the things that roll out of my mouth are hysterical though. It goes so fast I can't catch all the jokes. Its like watching the Golden Girls, before you finish laughing at one joke another one of the women says something even funnier.

So since I am so frank with my statements, I have a hard time understanding others who refuse to open their mouth about anything. If you have something to say, say it. Don't be afraid. If you never get to say what you needed to say to that person, you will truly regret it. I can't stand going through life being confused about where I stand with someone... If I like you, you'll know it.

With that said, I'll leave you guys with this song.





Dani G.

No comments:

Post a Comment